March 27, 2011
Murphy's Law is most often cited as "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong". A popular variation of this law states "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way". Maybe this is a little extreme but it seems apt when we are face to face with problems in the middle of the night or on the weekends and it is difficult to get help.
The good news is MTB Mechanical is here to help you when Murphy's Law strikes and you experience difficulties with your HVAC system or plumbing - no matter if it is middle of the day or middle of the night!
There are two very important facts to keep in mind the next time you need HVAC and Plumbing services in Charlotte.
- The expert staff at MTB Mechanical is always available at night and on the weekends.
- We never charge more for after hours service calls. Things are bad enough when the safety and comfort of your loved ones are being threatened - your should not have to worry about being taken advantage of for after hours service.
Of course the most cost effective thing you can do is sign up for a maintenance program but if you don't have one and run into trouble some night contact us and we'll gladly help you out!
March 21, 2011
We just wanted to write a quick post to remind everyone about our great HVAC and plumbing special offers going on right now. We usually have multiple special offers running so chances are you can find something there that can apply to your install or repair.
When you visit our special offers page you will find information on manufacturer's rebates, special financing offers, same as cash offers, MTB coupons and tax credit programs.
Speaking of tax credits - if you have purchased qualifying equipment you can get all the information you need about applying for your tax credit at the Energy Star website.
You may also qualify for special savings through your energy provider. Learn more about local programs with these links:
If you need clarification about any of these offers and programs feel free to contact us for help anytime.
These special offers are a great way for us to show our appreciation for all of our new and existing customers and we want you to take advantage of them so bookmark our special offers page for future reference!
March 6, 2011
When we work with builders and homeowners on HVAC systems for residential new construction in Charlotte, the most important thing we focus on is that we design and install exactly the right equipment with the optimal configuration to ensure that you are comfortable year round with the efficiency you expect.
MTB Mechanical Co-Founder, Britt Thomas, shown left looking over new construction plans with a customer. We are proud to be family owned and operated.
The Steps We Take:
- We run computerized Manual J loads -these tests take into account the sq. footage, layout and materials used in house construction to ensure the proper equipment is in place for your home and configured properly.
- All duct systems are custom designed for each home -this is the next logical step after properly setting up your equipment. Having adequate airflow around your home is crucial, without it even the most powerful mechanical system will not give you the comfort you deserve.
- Specialized teams work on different parts of the system -We do not believe in one crew that is just pretty good at everything in a mechanical system. At MTB we have specialized crews that are the absolute best at what they do. You can expect to work with a number of these specialized crews throughout the design and installation process.
- Quality control is extremely important to us. Our supervisors check on our projects daily to make sure we perform at the very high standards we have set for ourselves every single time.
Whether you are a homebuilder or homeowner our intention is to keep you as a customer for life - everything we do is with that in mind.