January 30, 2011
At MTB Heating Plumbing and Cooling we take our job of staying on the cutting edge of technology very seriously. Our commitment to technology benefits our customers each and every day and for that we are proud. The cost of heating fuel and using sustainable energy is on everyone's mind these days and SunSource® is an innovative way to positively impact your energy bills and the environment.
The new Lennox SunSource® Home Energy System utilizes solar panels installed on your home to help power your heating and cooling systems. Solar panels have become much more efficient and affordable in recent years and are a viable solution for many homeowners.
So how does it work?
- Installation - Between 1 and 15 solar panels are installed to your existing roof system. The clean & sustainable energy that is collected from the solar panels is directed to your SunSource® Solar-Ready heat pump or air conditioner.
- Surplus Power - When your heating or cooling system isn't running the energy collected by the solar panels is directed to lighting, appliances and other electronics in your home. Any remaining power surplus goes back to your utility company and in many cases results in a credit on your power bill.
- Monitor Savings - The SunSource Home Energy System communication module allows you to view your power savings and the overall impact on your power bill.
- Significant Savings - Your overall power needs can be reduced by up to 56%!
- Equipment Options - The system is available on two different model heat pumps and two different model air conditioners. All four of these systems qualify for a $500 tax credit in 2011 also!
For more information on the SunSource® Home Energy System check out our SunSource Solar Equipment in Charlotte page or call us at 704-321-9250 to arrange for a personalized proposal and design of a solar system that is right for your home.