Research shows that the air inside the average home is more polluted than the air we breathe outdoors. Pollutants – including dust, dirt, pollen, bacteria, viruses and chemical vapors -- come from many different sources. Indoor air quality systems filter small particles out of the air, remove toxins, improve ventilation and control humidity.
MTB Mechanical’s comfort specialists can work with you to find a solution to the unhealthy air in your home:
- Purification: To combat toxins like chemicals, you have to get rid of them. We can provide you with purification systems that safely and effectively destroy chemical vapors and odors.
- Ventilation: We can provide you with systems that replace stale indoor air with fresh air from outside, which helps dilute the power of toxic chemicals commonly found in household furnishings.
- Filtration: We have high-efficiency filtration products available that are designed to capture small particles and keep them from re-circulating back into your home’s air. These products also help maintain the efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Humidity control: To help prevent moisture buildup, which can promote the growth of mold and mildew, we can provide whole-house dehumidification systems.
We also offer:
- Repair service on all makes and models
- Replacement and new equipment installation
- Semi-annual tune ups on all equipment
- Certified technicians
- 24-hour emergency service